Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

waggietail

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: How fast can you type the alphabet #113769
    waggietail
    Member

    10.88 first try lol and I thought that was fast but 6 i dont think ill hit that

    in reply to: Dog Walking Business #89073
    waggietail
    Member

    that’s great and alot off help too I knew I needed insurance but wasn’t sure what the best ones was, i didn’t think about getting insured with the customers keys :-\ but I guess it does make sense
    I don’t drive at the moment so I’m still a bit limited to what i can do but thanks for all the help, if anyone else has any suggestions would be great

    in reply to: Dog Walking Business #89069
    waggietail
    Member

    i have lots of experiance, i worked in a kennels for 3 and half years, i also have 2 certificates in animal Care and also just passed an Canine health care and behaviour course and looking to do another course in homepath remides.
    I work in a pet shop and alot of people advertise their dog walking business but i really want to do it properly. I know i need to get insurace and get registered but not sure how or where to go

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

  • Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever

This is Crude Ash Popup From Elementor