Home Archive › Forums › Dogs › Health › 2 Dobes and a tree
OMG poor girlie, hope she’s ok Sue :'( :-*
ouch… poor pup :-*
She’s a bit sore today obviously and cried when she got up, what about St J’s Wort?
Just stick with the Arnica ;D thats the sort of thing beardies do ;D I have just this afternoon straighted out a year old beardie that ran into a tree, whats worse he was on his own ::) legs running forward head looking back ;DVal
Thanks val
kodi did that once, too busy trying to play bite Dex while running and crashed straight into one of the stumps they put by the roads in parks!
Oh poor baby! :-* I know of a lurcher who ran full pelt into a tree chasing a bunny – snapped her neck and died instantly :'( hope shes ok Sue 🙂
I think she’s very lucky to not have hurt herself, Lassie’s sisters Dobey Farokh lost his leg through running into a tree I think 🙁
oouch :-\
auw that must hurt :-\ .
oh ouch poor thing 🙁 glad there’s nothing broken sounds lucky but poor thing must be so sore
ouch…dont give st j w and vet pain killers…
ok Bev Thanks didnt mention St J’s they just giving Arnica
We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Companyand donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities