Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Big Brother

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Big Brother

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 506 total)
  • Author
    Merry

Did anyone notice the credits of BB tonight?  I thought it was nice 🙂

lucysmom

I havent had a chance to watch big brother tonight OH has taken the tv over with the football

what happened?

Rachel and the gang!

wags

Matt wants to know what Ant and Dec think about Mario going on about what good friends they all are

We love Kat in our house shes so funny

this is the first time we have ever watched it to be honest

Merry

Oh, erm, didn’t see all of it – not much happened I think!  Alex seemed to be stirring up trouble as usual.  Darnell and Mario had an argument!

On credits though it just said all producers etc dads’ names though!  Described them as “Daughter of…”, “Son of…”  – nice for fathers’ day!

hehe i dont watch the credits – but thats nice  ;D

Kats funny too – I just seen on SNP, her spelling of ‘crutch’ for a mans sausage missed that on tv she is just too funny  😀 😀

*Nat*

She’s hiwarious  😀  😀

i’m a member of mario’s fan clun have been for years  ::)  😀 i have decided he’s an iodiot and all that stuff of hoe he has done everything in his life and so ‘running’ the bb house would be a breeze!  😀

hannah wants to know what ant & dec think too!  ;D

*Nat*

Hahahahahaha PMSL – Mario at the end of tonights  😀  😀  😀 Nice one Big Bro  😀  😀

hahaha wicked big brother – but good who wants to see them to at it  😛  >:D

*Nat*

Ewwwwww was about to turn it off  😀 I thought they were gonna tell him there was a secret room they could go to or something  😀

Alex – not going there, but Mario at the end, how funny – I know people everywhere, yep, massive fanbase.. sooooo funny, they’re a bunch of oddbods aren’t they!

wow that was news to me about Alex getting kicked out – if you want to know why look at their website if not they show tomorrow why they have removed her – good shes a hypocrite, how she can say Mo is going against her religion then openly admit she too does things she shouldnt  >:( I hate people like her and what they stand for she should be SO ashamed of herself and what her daughters going to think of her when she sees this because one day she will.

**Woofums**

She was tryinging to intimidate the others .
    implying if she was voted out her “gangster friends” would be looking for revenge.
    So pleased she’s out, she was nasty.

very very nasty, did not think it would be possible for them to find someone worse than Charley – but my god they managed it. Horrid horrid woman.

xtine

she was stupid – thinking that giving it the big one would earn her viewing time and votes… doesn’t work, never has… her car has been trashed apparently –  am glad I haven’t had the time to watch this week…. will tune in more next week.. as long as Mario and Lisa are up to no good under the duvet all the time  >:(

Well done BB for throwing her out-  she didn’t deserve the glory of a real eviction

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 506 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime