Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 930 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

loki…bigboysneedbigsofasjustsortthemout  :-* cubert

yep…the fairies came and stole my wee boy and left me this….puppyhood…it far too short…far far too short….before we can blink they all grown up…here is the lado…doing what clumbers do best in the house  ;D never been directly punished in his life….been brought on to be what he now is…am very proud of him ..bearing in mind he my only 2nd male pup in well over 30 years  ;D

he a sweetheart…love him to bits…he different to all the others…..but just as special  🙂

GSPmad

he is so cute.  :-* :-*

He’s so huge more like it!  Where does the time go?  😮

kizkiznobite

yep fox…he getting the build of a brick SH…his head and chest are huge…his back end this last week is fast catching up…now his head has spread and is all equal he has lost the eye squint thank doG  ::) his back leg co-ordination is coming in and he now gaits just fine ( had convinced myself he had hip probs  ::) ) yep izz you was right  :-*

he all grown and big and trained and….he a falkor in the making and he not going to work as in work at shoots but he coming on fine for the aggression stuff…and more importantly he has a special task…a task i not ever done before with a dog but he doing great with it….the first clumber…prob a first dog to go all the way full stop… 🙂 can’t say too much at the moment but he been at it now since 5 months and he doing me proud….

he will do…..will get my new pack boss girlie when she finds me…the mating i was hoping on didnt work…heyho..lap of the gods…she out there ….in the waiting ….

ami now 6…yep …time sure flies….my precious is six…cannot believe it…not enough puppy time not long enough lives…then i look at falkor…6 months to live 27 months ago  :)…..

been a hard 12 months…lost more than i want to mind…but….lap of the doGs eh?

he a good boyo…he almost there and he not a year yet  🙂

Izzie

Told you, so stop worrying he is a good lad and does you proud will most def continue too  :-* :-*

xtine

I don’t blame him – I HATE the carwash  >:(
    Can’t believe where this year has gone with him all grown up so qick.. and Ami is 6??  😮 my doG!

time going too quick  :-\

*Lassie*

He is beautiful Kiz and with you training him he was bound to turn out great ;D

Anonymous

He is gorgeous!! Wish I could meet him in the flesh and give him a big cuddle!!!

kizkiznobite

will bring him with me next time then  ;D

Hes beautiful Bev – all the hard works paid off  :yes: I want to know what his special task is  :yes:  ;D  :-*  :-*

AND I love the new sig specially the pic of Falkor  :-*

*Nat*

He’s lovely Bev – he’s a right handsome boyo  ;D  :-*

Love the new sig  ;D

kizkiznobite

he a wee shite and as i type he a dirty wee shite  ::)

because of stuff i havnt had chance to shut down ponds for the year  ::)

will leave the rest to your imagination…and that wont do him justice  >:D

on the good side…i been a bit eppy in the night…he been just fine  🙂 he does that wake up you having a dream real slow…he does aww you crying wash kisses real slow…he then sucks his bits  >:D

Glad to see you and the Clumsies back Bev  :-* good boy Cubert (sort of)  ;D gotta love that green pond water smell

*Nat*

Suppose you should be gratefull he dont suck his bits then wash kisses  😛  ;D

roflol Nat just what I was thinking!  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime