Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

future dog owner methinks ….

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion future dog owner methinks ….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Attachments:

.dodger.

what….. :surprise: the boy doesn’t have a dog of his own yet ;D

they all look fab :-*

tee hee 🙂

well … his favour is most definately with william “my lovely fluffy nice boy dog” and perhaps not so much with bonnie “that snatchy one norty dog” !!!

i keep telling him he has to cue her “nicely” and reward her “good nicely” and it does work WHEN he remembers … the other day we fed the ducks and they came right to us – i said put a piece of bread in your hand and offer it to the duck and he goes …

“nicely duck nicely” and it takes it and he goes “good nicely” OMG I could have wet myself laughing !!!!!!

everytime he gives the dogs a treat now he asks to do the clicker aswell  ::)  my poor dogs will have all sorts of odd re-inforced uncued behaviours soon !!!!!!!  hey ho !!

the collie was “that skittley dog” while it was here so i am thinking he was probably not all that taken with her lol !!!

It is funny tho he has picked up all my “unthinking” house cues (things like back when u open the door so u can get in) its sooooooooo wierd hearing them lol !!!

Claire x

.dodger.

Bless him, he sounds like he’s growing into such a little character :-*

kizkiznobite

errmm…actually…let just forget dogs a minute… 😀

claire and i in car harry in car in seat….claire and i nattering abiut dog we just been to see…voice from back…

bev BEV…can you just stop talking for a minute because i need to asay something…. :-X  mmm ok sweets…(he 3 and a bit)….and then his input…  ????    was he had been listening…to mum and me talking…and just needed to add the was clarifying of a name mix up mistake i had made while talking to mum….

that was way after him telling me than his granma shops at waitrose  😀 😀

hehe – those little ears are listening all the time 🙂

every time i drive past waitrose – without fail – i get “thats waitrose where granma an me go” aaaaaagh !!!  not only does everyone know i have a posh mum, it is also incredibly annoying !!!!!!

FOR GOODNESS SAKE CHILD ………….. ITS NOT ME …… ITS GRANDMA AND I …… damn you I !!!!!!!!!!

rraaaahhhh !!

*Nat*

Bless him  ;D Is nice when they use the cues – Ellis and Mitch have been using the ‘leave it’ alot lately, they’ve been playing tennis in the garden and Piper’s partial to the odd tennis ball  ;D They do tend to shout it now and then though but she does get a ‘good girl’ after  ;D  ::) They had to learn the ‘gently’ one rather quickly with PIper too  ::)

hehe – would ‘gently’ be your “dont snatch and bite my whole arm off” cue 😀

poor william – last night Harry wanted him to walk to the kitchen gate with him to “rescue” bonnie who he had shut in there while he ate a biscuit … i looked round to see william stood there looking confused and worried that harry was trying to walk him along by the collar …

i asked him why and he said “i asked him and he didnt come with me” !!

the best one has to be him at a zoo looking at monkeys behind a glass screen – harry says hello then turns to my mum and says “why they not say hello to me grandma?” – mum even got it on video its hillarious !!!!

must send it to YBF i could do with £250 !!

*Nat*

Yes Claire it would be  😀 She has bones bigger than the boys arms  ;D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime