Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Grooming Questions Thread!!

Home Archive Forums Sticky subjects Subjects to be kept Grooming Questions Thread!!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 544 total)
  • Author
    merrow

thank u she shows them but they always have 10 ton of dead hair esp the blue merl hes allways in a state but they are a lovely pair of boys  :-* :-*

Anonymous

They are gorgeous Merow – nice collies!

Toppy – be prepared to not get quite the cut you want hun if Milly is that knotty  :-\

toppy

yea hun, they said depending on knots depends on the cut really, we got a few out of her last night but then she got a bit restless, so still a fair bit left, going to do it slowly between now and next friday! I dont mind this once if she goes a little shorter than planned as we going to my mums soon and she has a massive garden  ::) and milly loves nothing better than rolling around and getting dirty in grass! Nothing can be as bad as the last groom surely  :-\

merrow

thank u joly 🙂

Anonymous

Will be keeping fingers crossed for you Toppy – with any luck they will be able to get the knots out!! Let us know what happens once shes been  :-*

toppy

will do and thanks  :-*
    will take a pic of before  :-[ (rather tatty haha) and one of after  🙂

Anonymous

ohhh yes we must have before and after pics!!! ;D

merrow

ahh yeah defo gotta have b4 and after pics good idea joly 🙂

Anonymous

Like ya Lhasa bunches  ;D not in love with the sharp cut from the face up to the ear on the yorkie  :-*

merrow

i struggled like hell with him i had to get boss to finish it ud think it didnt have legs or a spine lol and flinch never net such a wimp lol

but thanks for looking teddy is good at sitting while i practice bunches lol

Anonymous

Poor Teddy  ;D you will learn how to hold one side of the head while cutting the other I have a family of three that I cut my clippers are bigger than any of them and they are a pain I pump my table up so we are eyeball to eyeball.
    Funny thing is if I meet them in the town they greet me with great gusto like I am a long lost friend
    Val

[quote author=merrow link=topic=5578.msg115067#msg115067 date=1169761087]
    i struggled like hell with him i had to get boss to finish it ud think it didnt have legs or a spine lol and flinch never net such a wimp lol

but thanks for looking teddy is good at sitting while i practice bunches lol
    [/quote]

merrow

lol we do a pair of the relly tiny ones amazing the bark they have i hate doing there feet smaller than my finger lol

it took me like 25 min to do that yarkyhead lol it was super over grown but they had hacked it, but they usaly have the body all clipped off as they dont no how to use a brush, but they have decided to have him trimmed up i dontno y u so no in 4 weeks times all gonna be shaved off and its gonna be just as cold lol  ::)

i will get practicing my head trimming a bit more “me looks round to find a dog” lol ;D

merrow

ok it was last day today but she said i should be able to go back in a few weeks
    http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/bryony-and-teddy/grooming%20pics/100_1318.jpg
    http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/bryony-and-teddy/grooming%20pics/100_1316.jpg

well i i did my fav boys over last few days 2 big o bovs and today on a grate note i did caspa he is such a sod and iv never seen a dog that can move in such a way to get out of being groomed he will stand on his front legs and leg back up so i cant hold him under the belly  ::) but i love him so much we do him every 3 weeks and im the only one which likes him beacuse hes such an ass lol

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/bryony-and-teddy/grooming%20pics/100_1321.jpg
    http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/bryony-and-teddy/grooming%20pics/100_1325.jpg
    http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/bryony-and-teddy/grooming%20pics/100_1326.jpg
    http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/bryony-and-teddy/grooming%20pics/100_1327.jpg

xxxxx

toppy

🙁 yep joly, (just read your other post) they had to cut her short  :'( she goes back in march, just for a tidy up not a full cut, she looks a mess but hopeing it grows back as fast as it did last time, going to have to go and get her a coat though, she shivering like mad!! will take some pics tomorrow!

Anonymous

[quote author=toppy link=topic=5578.msg117578#msg117578 date=1170447195]
    🙁 yep joly, (just read your other post) they had to cut her short  :'( she goes back in march, just for a tidy up not a full cut, she looks a mess but hopeing it grows back as fast as it did last time, going to have to go and get her a coat though, she shivering like mad!! will take some pics tomorrow!
    [/quote]

Aw hun im sorry – im not suprised though from what you had said- never mind though sweetie it will grown quick  :-* did they leave her head hair??

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime