Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Grooming Questions Thread!!

Home Archive Forums Sticky subjects Subjects to be kept Grooming Questions Thread!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 544 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

even my bed head isnt that bad  😀 😀

toppy

bad isnt it lmsoo!! she wakes up like that after every nap, talking about alot of brushing lol but nothing seems to keep it down!  ;D

Anonymous

i hear vo5 do a good gel  😀

Anonymous

did you post two pics i can only see one – and a huge space  ???

poor milly-  she needs a trim – or you have to go through the messy stage – ummm will she let you tie it up out of her face? trouble is where shes had such a bad haircut it looks even worse as it gets longer – i can honestly say even after 6 weeks honeys head still looks respectable!

toppy

yea there was two there hmmm!  :-\

We tried to tie it up but because the hair on her head is soo uneven there are bits everywhere hanging?? been trying to get it to sit properly like honeys but no look so far!

Usually we wet it a little bit then sort it in to its parting but then it looks silly and flat on her head, but as soon as its dry its all over again!

Its been ermmmm about 4 weeks since her last groom and we can really tell twice as bad all the bits that are chopped to long/short, her back legs look they have had a fight with the blender!  🙁  ::)

Anonymous

😀 sorry hun but i keep imagining milly with a side parting  😀

Anonymous

only four weeks i thought it was more like eight!  😮

and i can see the top pic now OMG!!!!!!! poor milly – i am quite literally lost for words she looks like a mop head!  🙁

Anonymous

and it wont sit like honeys – not till its groomed properly !!!!!!!!!!

toppy

[quote author=fizzigal link=topic=5578.msg98539#msg98539 date=1164403077]
    😀 sorry hun but i keep imagining milly with a side parting  😀
    [/quote]

lmsoooooooooo no seriously, she looks like a geek with their hair sleeked with oily gel, it really is that bad lol!

Anonymous

just short of the thick rimmed glasses  😀

toppy

[quote author=Joly link=topic=5578.msg98542#msg98542 date=1164403139]
    and it wont sit like honeys – not till its groomed properly !!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

🙁 hmmmm do you think if i took her to another groomer (another b****y new one) that they would beable to straighten her out properly! id take some pics hun to show you how bad it is while its growing out but dont think the light is too good! will try and see what happens!

But what you think bout the groomer anyway, you think they could do something with it?

Anonymous

She needs the attention of a good groomer sweetie – for sure i couldnt stand to have it like that! I could sort it out and it wouldnt even take that long-  it needs trimming so its even poor pooch! So yeah id try and find another groomer hun – someone who knows what they are doing if poss – ask them to bath her and TIDY her – but before you do that show her to them and ask what they would recommend  >:D then tell us what they say  ;)if they suggest any more than tidying her face and starting to shape up those legs forget it – poor thing doesnt need any more! It wouldnt be perfect hun – but anything is better than how it is now – yes try and get some pics face on standing and side on so we can see her legs properly!

toppy

best i can do at the moment hun!! she hasnt had her brush tonight although she was brushed this morning (before walk) but even when she is brushed it still looks the same so makes no odds!  :'(
    Yea hun she was last groomed on halloween! i only remember cos we had a 16th party here!

Here goes! tried to take the head pic with her front legs in so you can see how bad they are!  :-[

Anonymous

aw bless  :-* how old is she now toppy?

toppy

38 weeks today and still counting!  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime