Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Hello from Me and my Shih Tzu Josh

Home Archive Forums General Category Introductions Hello from Me and my Shih Tzu Josh

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Val

Suzzzzzzzzzzzzz shock horror a hose  :boooo:

See Diesel we are so small we fit on a plate,

[img width=468 height=275]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/Eshia24/img025.jpg[/img]

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=14354.msg268367#msg268367 date=1244924500]
    Just NEVER do what my daddy did to MY little girly – she had upset tum today ( not bad) he hosed her off OUTSIDE – she is STILL mortified  😮
    [/quote]

Izzie

Diesel, you are fighting a losing battle hon, give up now while you have some pride  😉 😀 😀

[quote author=Val link=topic=14354.msg268368#msg268368 date=1244925372]
    Suzzzzzzzzzzzzz shock horror a hose  :boooo:

See Diesel we are so small we fit on a plate,

[img width=468 height=275]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/Eshia24/img025.jpg[/img]

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=14354.msg268367#msg268367 date=1244924500]
    Just NEVER do what my daddy did to MY little girly – she had upset tum today ( not bad) he hosed her off OUTSIDE – she is STILL mortified  😮
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I know poor girl – god knows how long it will take her to get over this  :canadian:

kizkiznobite

awww look diesel ….see you wont even know she is there  :ok:

look precious….isnt that just too cute and sooooo pretty…. :agree:

lesley we are sorry for hijacking your intro …but as you can see we on a mission to convince diesel to let his wee girl have a wee girl….so lots of pics needed please  🙂

Diesel73
    quote :

Mean Daddy she ONLY wants a little one  :surrender:

Mea-… mean daddy  ::)  mean kids is more correct  :yes: . She got all she could possible want, accept for a girl-girlygirl dog. And she keeps asking for it. But she a girl so she is capable of being sneeky. Few weeks ago i overheard my son say to my daughter; You know when you’ll get furrball. You’ll get furrball when i’ll get snowball. Papa promissed.
    Who the f..k is furrball and what species is snowball, i asked.
    He say; The cat i can get when you buy her a swifferdog  ;D .
    A swiffe-…. and a CAT? What cat? When did i promise that? Was i drunk?  :scared:
    He say; Yep, and sis said you won’t say no if we ask you than. And she was right  😀

Little later my heart started beating again. I do remember me saying; son, you can buy yourself a cat when you as tall as your mother……… Lucky me still got a few years  >:D

Oh and apparantly i also promised to buy leads and pillows and foodbowls and b..b…bows :vomit: .Or so they say. Can’t remember and can’t care less about the cat but the …  :nono: IF, if if i buy her a small furrball oneday, it going to be a boyboyboy  :educated: .

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=14354.msg268369#msg268369 date=1244925552]
    Diesel, you are fighting a losing battle hon, give up now while you have some pride  😉 😀 😀
    [/quote]
    Prospect of me oneday walking a dog with a bow on it’s head…… think i got any pride left? I don’t think so.  😛

quote :

by the time i could buy myself one i was 24 and so determined to have i had become obsessed…save her all that pain…. 

Hmmm, she could turn into you ha?  :suspious: ….Well… in that case… i’m going to let her suffer some more. That way i can one day have my 7 black Belgians -which is on my ‘want one day in future list’ and sooooo not to my wife’s liking- and blame it all on my dognut daughter  :yes: . Now is that a great thought or what?

Oneday, she’ll get it oneday. I changed from never to oneday. For now it’s as good as it going to get.  😉

(god the thought alone of me, ME one day being owned by a furrball with a bow that is small enough to fit in my pint  :scared: ………. but pwomissed is pwomissed  :'( )

Sorry for hijacking Lesly  :-[ , can i blame it on the girls  ;D  :yes: ? (i’ll try anything to get from underneath that furry sword of damocless that’s hanging above my head  😀 )

Val

Excuse me mean daddy we do not wear ribbons  :order: we are the royal ones
    The wee Karakara girls

simbalove

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14354.msg268372#msg268372 date=1244927008]
    awww look diesel ….see you wont even know she is there  :ok:

look precious….isnt that just too cute and sooooo pretty…. :agree:

lesley we are sorry for hijacking your intro …but as you can see we on a mission to convince diesel to let his wee girl have a wee girl….so lots of pics needed please  🙂
    [/quote]

Not a problem – happy to oblige – will these wee ones help??

Attachments:

simbalove

or this pretty one??

Attachments:

simbalove

or this?? (Feel I ought to do my share of persuading  :yes:)

Attachments:

*Nat*

Hi and welcome  😀

HAHAHAHAHA Diesel – loooookk  :tease:  ;D  ;D

simbalove

Has it worked??? 😉 ;D

kizkiznobite

diesel hasnt been on…he is in avoidance  ;D ;D can’t cope with all these women and his precious  ;D ;D

😀  😀 we will keep bumping this up so its top of the page when he does log on  ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14354.msg268586#msg268586 date=1245221251]
    diesel hasnt been on…he is in avoidance  ;D ;D can’t cope with all these women and his precious  ;D ;D
    [/quote]
    Nope and it litteraly kept me awayke that night  ::) . For sunshine 2 dogs is maximum. And i just can not imagine myself with something ‘not black, not big, not longhaird’.
    Besides that i’m terrible with small dogs  😛 . I keep forgetting it’s actually a dog and tollerate way to much. My inlaws got a cocker, which is not thàt small yet i keep picking it up, cause it small and it a girl so she might break. Thus…. cocker sees me  :-\ … cocker can get away with anything  >:D .
    My wife says i got to stop treating it like a pet-rabbit and treat it like a dog  😛 . And a GIRL! Got to be a boy. What if it starts bleeding?  :scared: What if it bleds out? Is it in pain? Is eating furniture ok during that time?

But i got a larger place than average and my daughter is growing older and older… so if shé can convince mammy……. Paps just wants to keep his ‘ i can have 2 boys’. So all she needs is mam on her side. Get what i’m aiming for? ……….  😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime