Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Introducing Rooney!!!

Home Archive Forums General Category Introductions Introducing Rooney!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Aww fantastic hope he’s settling in well  ;D

Aww sounds like he is doing so well Nat you must be pleased  :-*  😀 ;D

*Nat*

Bless him, he so sweet  🙂 Clean through the night last night, no more scent marking indoors  ;D

Although he rolled in bl**dy fox poop this morning  >:D  :vomit: A nice fresh wet one, all over his ears and neck………….. great I’ve picked a roller!!!!  ::)

Can’t help but keep wondering at the moment what he been through before we had him, I guess it normal, just wanna concentrate on his future now though  🙂

haha dex found fox poo the other day – sniffed it and walked off, clearly the Diva had been having words  ;D thank god cos washing it off a short coat is one thing – dont fancy dex being a roller when hes coats down on the ground  😀

*Nat*

Oh yes can just see Dex after a good roll…… ewwww they’re so gross aren’t they…. but we love em  ;D

He loves the Kong  ;D Been playing with it while I was doing dinner, just smeared a little peanut butter in it and was taking it away from him and handing it back or throwing it. He kept himself amused  😀

Likes to sit next to the table while we eat so it’s up and down for me at the mo trying to get him to stay on his bed  ::) He finally did it this evening with just Mitch at the table, he got some leftover broccoli  as a treat for being good hehe, loved it! Hates raw carrot, not tried cooked yet!  ::)

Just thinking I may live to regret giving him broccoli  :butt:  😀

Bough a harness today…. no not one of the leather studded dominatrix ones  :embarrass: a nice chocolate brown one which he looks lovely in, shall get a pic later  :happy:

yey come on nat more pics  ;D

you sound like you love him to death already – steal your hearts dont they!

Dex loves a kong too – and his bones, and he gives them up so sweetly, just spits them in my hand  😀 think the cheese he then gets given helps  😀

He good with the kids then nat?

*Nat*

Unfortunately Rooney has to go back to the rescue 🙁 His obsession for footballs is too much and just not fair on the boys, they can’t play footie in the garden even if he’s indoors, it sends him into a frenzy, just wants to get outside  :crazy: I had a chat with Bev about him and she thinks it’s the right thing to do, we’re just waiting on transport to be organised for him 🙁

Is a shame as other than that he’s a little sweetie but at the end of the day the boys have to come first – we tried!

so sorry Nat – but i still think you doing the right thing  :-*  :-* hes a lovely boy and there will be the right home for him  :-*

*Lassie*

That’s a shame Nat just as you are getting attached to him 🙁 Lets hope you find your perfect dog soon – well perfect for you and your boys :yes:

Aw, sorry to hear this Nat  🙁

*Nat*

Thanks guys  :-* I have got attached to him already  🙁

Piper was my perfect dog, think I need to leave it a while  :'(

Izzie

(((((((HUGS)))))))))) Nat, you ever need to chat, just shout hon xx

Anonymous

Aww nat ((hugs))  :-*

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime