Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Mugshot thread

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Mugshot thread

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 205 total)
  • Author
    .dodger.

😀 😀 we need a new picture of you then >:D

*jody*

Okay, just dug this one out, but its an oldie (hence Amber’s in it), and my hair isnt red anymore its blonde again  😀  Not a very good photo at all!

[img width=468 height=333]http://pic60.picturetrail.com/VOL1723/8342838/15558242/280147468.jpg[/img]

.dodger.

I love your hair – think it looks lovely! ;D Both pooches look gorgeous too :-*

wow wags what a beautiful dress  :-*

GSPmad

right….had to make sure no-one was going to bill me for cracked computer screens…. these really are the most recent you’re getting – from about 4 yrs ago but i have carefully and meticulously avoided cameras since then, except for being behind them pressing the trigger….  ;D my dogs are much better looking anyway.  😀 but i like these pics – looks like dorain actually pays me some attention.  😉 that’s if i got the right ones – am having to guess by title as photobucket not playing ball…

[img width=318 height=468]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff133/CrazyGang/medorainfocus.jpg[/img]

me and the boyo at granny’s house

[img width=468 height=315]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff133/CrazyGang/medorainfocusballisaac.jpg[/img]

in this one dorain is focussing on the tennis ball not me  😀 and other one in pic is little brother isaac  :-* :-*

don’t think we have had rough, mudgie, bev, sweetypye yet….  😛

.dodger.

they great pic’s! i love the first one ;D

yup i don’t see any pic’s of them either >:D

GSPmad

thanks – think it was very brave of me to go that recent – must be the lager.  😀

.dodger.

😀 😀 mine was from about a week ago and i only got that taken because stephen needed picture’s of the dogs ::)

GSPmad

it a nice pic laura.  :-* you look very professional.

.dodger.

😀 thank yooh, i’m guessing the other ones he took with my hand slapped in front of my face didn’t look so professional ::) 😀

Diesel73

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=11472.msg221371#msg221371 date=1212875148]
    thanks – think it was very brave of me to go that recent – must be the lager.  😀
    [/quote]
    Nice pics  😉 .

quote :

don’t think we have had rough, mudgie, bev, sweetypye yet…. 

We’ll need a bottle of 5 of Tequila to get Bev and Mudge on here, i think  😉 .

[img width=468 height=351]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l113/fritzbitz_2006/First%20Grooming/FritzHaircut1002.jpg[/img]

was looking for the picture of me and Fritz to post on here – didnt find it am crap at searching but found this instead – baby Fritz!!  :-* his coat looks nothing like that now!!

xtine

OMG look at that haircut  😀  😀

Bless likkle Fritz  :-*

I know was a cute picture of his face too – but that one made me smile i KNEW youd notice the difference  :-*

hun have YOU got the pics of me and fritz? I have none in my photobucket is weird i thought i had them too  ???

xtine

I have loads hun… will email them over if you like? Or I could just cut out the middle man and put them straight on here  😉

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 205 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime