Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

MY news

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip MY news

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 101 total)
  • Author

Laura short of living in the sea i couldnt be much further south  😀 Im down near portsmouth – where are you holidaying? I will be open next monday so if you do get down and want to swing by and say hello your most welcome  🙂

Misty23

Suz it’s looking fantastic, I;m so jealous, wishing you every success ;D

Mary

.dodger.

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=14318.msg269195#msg269195 date=1246259792]
    Laura short of living in the sea i couldnt be much further south  😀 Im down near portsmouth – where are you holidaying? I will be open next monday so if you do get down and want to swing by and say hello your most welcome  🙂
    [/quote]
    not that far south unfortunately, cant remember for the life of me where i’m going but i do know it’s about 2 and a half hours away from newcastle.

Thank you Mary  :-* My builder found some edging stuff from the front units – with dogs carved into it – will get pics its SO cute  :-*

LOL Laura that means nothing to me I dont even know where newcastle is in relation to me  😀

kizkiznobite

two and a half hours south from newcastle will def niot get you to portsmouth  🙂

not even half way?  😀

.dodger.

it’s around 350 miles from newcastle to portsmouth which aparently is 6 hours away.

Where i am going you are 260 miles away which is 4 and a half hours drive :yes:

So not quite half way 😀

Where you going Laura – i go to my sisters a lot which is in hull just over 4 hours from me………

.dodger.

preston, so in the north west i believe. For some reason thought we were going straight south but we going a little south and a lot west.

*Nat*

Shop’s looking fab Suz, good luck with the opening  :-*

Just sat here printing letters and maps for customers – spent two hours ringing some earlier……………

kizkiznobite

hope you got a tele for the murray match while you decorating and cleaning  🙂

No  :'( I missed it  – am gutted he didnt win  🙁

However got fab news – just going to go post.

But heres photos from today – ALMOST done now last run for the doggys needs finishing and my friends hubbys  coming in sunday to do a few bits for me.

let me know if you cant see pics

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=119789&id=763858922&l=d399105d5b

kizkiznobite

it looks lovely suz…. :ok:

Thanks Bev is still stuff to do – and got more stuff from home to take down there, but its usable now and i love it – my builder has done the most amazing job  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime