Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Peeing like a girl

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Peeing like a girl

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    xtine

I went for a walk with a mini girl today and she pee’d like a boy  😀 she has been known to back up to a tree stump and do it legs in the air  😀

.dodger.

at least tam and loki have been squatting the manly way 😀 unlike some one who is back to peeing like a girl ::)

xtine

could you clicker train it?  :-\ catch him doing it next time?

.dodger.

dunno, suppose so. He does it depending on which bit of grass he wants to sprinkle on. if it’s on the floor he just squats but if it’s up a tree or bushes he’ll cock his leg.

xtine

so is this being lazy? Did I read that dogs try and pee higher than the last dog did.. to overwrite their signature, so to speak?
    [quote author=.dodger. link=topic=14252.msg267275#msg267275 date=1242931033]
    if it’s on the floor he just squats but if it’s up a tree or bushes he’ll cock his leg.
    [/quote]

*Lassie*

[quote author=xtine link=topic=14252.msg267277#msg267277 date=1242931448]
    so is this being lazy? Did I read that dogs try and pee higher than the last dog did.. to overwrite their signature, so to speak?
    if it’s on the floor he just squats but if it’s up a tree or bushes he’ll cock his leg.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I read  the same thing, perhaps he lacks confidence in his maleness ;D ;D

Buster rarely cocks his leg in the garden – and not so much when out now as he would fall over mr wobbly legs  :-* but even when younger hes always stretched out like a horse to pee in the garden!

.dodger.

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=14252.msg267280#msg267280 date=1242931643]
    [quote author=xtine link=topic=14252.msg267277#msg267277 date=1242931448]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I read  the same thing, perhaps he lacks confidence in his maleness ;D ;D
    [/quote]
    😀 😀 not likely with all his other behaviors lol Think he’s just being lazy ::) For some reason now that he’s done it I’m really not bothered about him doing it again…. it may have been enough just to know he can do it 😀 Anyway we’ll see how he goes each day and our next project could be to clicker train the cocked leg ;D

kizkiznobite

he will do it to mark over another dogs at the start…then he will start to spray fresh scent of his own next

we been having a problem with cubert marking his toys  ::) it only when falkor comes in to the room…friday morning he cocked so high just as i was about to yell no p!$$!&6…got a mouth full  >:D >:D

Naughty boy pee’d on Lucy last night  :embarrass:  😀

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime