Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: German Shepherd diet hijack

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Re: German Shepherd diet hijack

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • Author

ROFLOL Wags  :yes:  ;D  ;D

😀  :yes: maybe so  :agree:

Anonymous

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=12345.msg238979#msg238979 date=1220384699]

The law is specific. Only a qualified veterinary surgeon is allowed to treat animals. You can give your own animal ‘minor medical treatment’.
    Giving supplements, flea treatment and using Rescue remedy is classed as minor but the way you have written it you make it sound like we shouldn’t even give garlic ::)
    [/quote]

Correct. If you poison your dog using garlic as a remedy then you are liable for prosecution under the Act.

Obviously everyone here knows better – but the law is quite clear.

In the same way that sweetpea keeps on and on with misinformation and not one person has yet given any evidence that raw food diets are actually preferable. Like she’s studied nutrition – but couldn’t make any posts which weren’t sourced from Google in response to specific detailed items. Like the question of trytophan – their have been many controlled experiments on trytophan. There have been two that involved dog aggression alone.

I note that the vast majority of the posts are merely abusive – and I’ve seen the same thing in other parts of this forum. Frankly, if you treat your dogs in the same way then it makes your whole attitude suspect. I’m just sorry for the animals you keep.

Don’t bother to reply – I won’t bother to read any more from such an ignorant, nasty set of people.

Anonymous

Thank **** for small mercies. Close the door on your way out.

Thank doG  :butt:

kizkiznobite

2 dogs eh? and another one the way…wow….

heyho….that’s that then…and i been away and missed the fun…well done all for sticking to your guns….hope lots and lots read this thread…it very educational  😉

:agree: with Bev, just goes to show the knowledge on here, I know I’ve learned so much already…but I’d have gotten the Troll Hammer out ages ago!  :agree:

Anonymous

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12345.msg239086#msg239086 date=1220455202]
    2 dogs eh? and another one the way…wow….

heyho….that’s that then…and i been away and missed they fun…well done all for sticking to your guns….hope lots and lots read this thread…it very educational  😉
    [/quote]

Well it’s just as well you missed it all really Bev, i very much doubt he would have found you knowledgable enough about diet to have listened to you anyway. lol  >:D

Now come on whos going to feed their dog hills or science plan now – best stuff you know  :yes:  :vomit:  ;D

never did get my questions answered  ::)

.dodger.

[quote author=PhiltheBear link=topic=12345.msg239046#msg239046 date=1220438156]
    Don’t bother to reply – I won’t bother to read any more from such an ignorant, nasty set of people.

[/quote]
    thanks god – thought he’d never leave ::)

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12345.msg239125#msg239125 date=1220470531]
    Now come on whos going to feed their dog hills or science plan now – best stuff you know  :yes:  :vomit:  ;D

never did get my questions answered  ::)
    [/quote]
    hills for dodge suz i wouldn’t dream of feeding anything but hills ::) >:D

Sweetypye

Never mind Hills………..

coming soon to a forum/shop/website near you……….

PHILS!!!!!    :blindfold:

:canadian:  :yes:

.dodger.

:canadian: :canadian:  >:D

*Nick*

It’s strange y’know. My guess is this person came on this site and probably many other sites to advertise and promote his new ‘nutrition site’ .  this was probably the worst sales job I’ve ever seen  😀 😀 😀

i don’t know i think they just wanted to make us change our minds about how we feed…but  when you are given evidence from people who have had their dogs on commercial and now on raw and they have seen huge changes in their health like suz then thats all the evidence we need ourselves, so to tell us we are not looking at the evidence and going on a whim is pathetic, nobody can live their life that clinically!  :nono:

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime