Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

sunshine and dogs

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

im sure jayne wont have left murphy in a situation that he could jump out the window!!!ย  ;D

im gonna be glad to go back to work tomorrow in the airconditioning!!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh Claire, what are you likeย  ::)ย  ::) As if I would be so silly !!ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ย  The back bedroom window, which is closed whilst we’re out, is the only one that pushes out from the bottom the rest open at the top, so when we’re in the maiden gets put in the way so he can’t get to the open window, not that he’s left unsupervised in that room anyway whilst we’re inย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ and the window is open.ย  Mind you he won’t go upstairs unless one of us goes upย  ;D

Anonymous

hehe !!

what u have to understand is i think everyone lives in the same house as me – we have “fire escape” windows fitted upstairs they open ALL the way – a decent sized GSD (or bigger perhaps) could fit out of them lol !!

๐Ÿ˜€

phew ๐Ÿ˜€

kizkiznobite

ami would be happy then – bigger toys through the window ::)

Does she throw toys out of the window then Bev?ย  LOL

Our strange neighbours were round last night (they’re not living there at the mo thank doG) Murphy was going doolally ‘cos the kids were in the back garden, he kept jumping up at the 6 ft fence and tiggered it, his head and front paws were clear of the top of the fence!!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

kizkiznobite

see – what has your dog learnt today – and you will see jow conditioning works ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

uhuh, will scan jump atleast 5′ and i’m betting smurph is younger fitter and taller ๐Ÿ˜€

kizkiznobite

clients BC did 5ft – got increased to 6ft – one week later – got increased to 7ft – one week later – some trellis on top – one week later ::)……. teach the dog not to jump the garden fence! the best place to be is…………………………

Anonymous

arouund my feet … although i think you have psychicly told bonnie this already as she is always by me !!

๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

Thats cos she’s a girlie they always want to be with you ;D

[quote author=piglet link=topic=3152.msg51574#msg51574 date=1152011858]
    arouund my feet … although i think you have psychicly told bonnie this already as she is always by me !!

๐Ÿ˜€

[/quote]

Anonymous

im sure mine would jump out of a window

you see mine have no fear of anything or any sense

Bought Murph a paddling pool yesterday – how much fun did we have last night – all 3 of us in it, it was ace !!!ย  You should see the mud at the bottom now and the grass etc… floating on the top !!ย  Great fun !!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

and next door have visitors – and they left 2 weims in the carย  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    [/quote]

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

kizkiznobite

๐Ÿ˜‰ no worries – they wont do it again ;D

Anonymous

No point in taking Nacho out until much later.ย  It is too hot and he is just miserable.ย  Best leaving it till dark o’clock when Mr Sunshine has disappeared.ย 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees โ€“ ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime