Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

To Val

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

Val knows how I feel, but she will be missed, was part of the furniture on here, wont be the same  🙁  :-*

Anonymous

Am so so sad that Val has gone  :'(

Also rough and dyane..  what a shame they felt they all had to go  :'(

I missed everything that happened – but the dog board certainly won’t be the same without their collective wisdom.  🙁

Justine&Rafe

Just to echo everyone else’s sentiments – have only been on here a few months, but have found Val’s advice absolutely priceless.

Think everyone can agree that we’ve received – for free – out of the goodness of many moderators’ hearts, absolutely sterling advice.

I’ve felt like this board has been a lifeline at times, and Val, you will most definitely be missed.

ok i have no idea what happened but if Val, Dyane and Rough have gone that is a huge shame, they were all full of wisdom for us all and offered help whenever it was required….can’t believe it!

Val your homeopathy knowledge was amazing, you will be sorely missed!

Misty23

Val, I have to echo everyone else you will be sorely missed, all the very best Val

Diesel73

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=13592.msg259367#msg259367 date=1233524199]
    [quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=13592.msg259340#msg259340 date=1233517562]
    :nono:

You guys missed the point. This topic is not about who done what, or who said what. This topic is not about the remaining ‘us’. This topic is about VAL, and Val alone. A topic dedicated to her dedication to the board… which was infact her dedication to us ourselves and our dogs. It is Val that deserves to be in the spotlights in this topic, not the ‘what happend fact’.

But Suz is right  😉 , it is only fair to salute Rough  :-* aswell. She also have given us a great lot.

[/quote]

Nicely put Diesel, :-* :-* but dont forget Dyane too, she shared a lot of her knowledge too.
    [/quote]
    Oowww  :-[ , thank you for pointing that out to me Iz…. Yes Dyane too… So sorry Dyane, i didn’t mention you, but it was not because i would miss you and your advice any less. I just made a mistake, and forgot to mention your name. Like i initialy forgot to mention Rough  :-[ . Sorry for that, girls.

CKSuki

It has been a very long time since I posted on this board.  I was just browsing because I had time to spare and read that Val has left.

Val was the back bone of this board, for many years, she single handedly managed all of us and kept us in line.  I can’t even imagine how it is without her.  For me, there is no way that anybody can replace what Val brought to this community, and I will not apologise for saying so.

I sincerely hope she goes off and enjoys her leisure time and makes the most of having liberated it from these boards.

Go on Val, make the most of it, you so deserve it.

🙂

CK its horrible without her  :'(

*Lassie*

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13592.msg261384#msg261384 date=1235549771]
    [/quote]

I agree 🙁
    Plus I miss Rough and the Tallulah pictures and stories :yes:

.dodger.

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=13592.msg261403#msg261403 date=1235572095]
    [quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13592.msg261384#msg261384 date=1235549771]
    [/quote]

I agree 🙁
    Plus I miss Rough and the Tallulah pictures and stories :yes:
    [/quote]

me too :yes: not forgetting all the lovely picture’s of Dougal Dog she likes to post to make me jealous >:D :-*

Mudgie

Val is and will always be Witchy Woo Woo to me.

She taught me loads with her knowledge and had the most fantastic nails  :yes:

She is and will always be a legend  :-*

Val

Oh girls and Diesel I am back with big Thank you  :-* to all for the lovely messages.
    I had my reasons for leaving the board which have now been ironed out so you lot are stuck with me for awhile yet doG willing
    Val

*Lassie*

[quote author=Val link=topic=13592.msg262170#msg262170 date=1236467277]
    Oh girls and Diesel I am back with big Thank you  :-* to all for the lovely messages.
    I had my reasons for leaving the board which have now been ironed out so you lot are stuck with me for awhile yet doG willing
    Val
    [/quote]

You get the raw end of the deal – you are stuck with us ;D ;D ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=Val link=topic=13592.msg262170#msg262170 date=1236467277]
    Val
    [/quote]
    VAL!….. You hàve come back. Couldn’t believe it, but it is TRUE!

Missed you vèry much .

Yup we all missed you Val  :yes:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime