Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Your’e not gonna believe this

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Your’e not gonna believe this

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Misty23

I took Fudge to meet one of my customers who’s been dying to meet her, now Fudge os one big Clumbie, anyway she asked if her neighbour could meet fudge of course I said, the neighbour came out and said ‘Oh a cocker’ :what: now no way could you mix Fudge up with a cocker, I said no a clumber, never heard of them the neighbour said, its def a cocker, I then brought my cocker Misty out to show the diff, she still went away confinced that Fudge was a cocker, my customer pointed out that the neighbour is an expert in everything and had already said to her that there was no such breed as clumber spaniels…  I ask you    :boooo:

travis

Poor Fudge,some people just can’t be told that theyare wrong 🙂
    One person we met out on our walk told me Travis was definately a Labradoodle
    When Bev went to do a visit with my Ruby,Ruby’s previous owner thought that she was a Clumber

lol some people are just too funny!  ::)  :canadian:

Anonymous

And these sort of people have got the vote!  :what:

I bet that they’d also sign the petition to ban the Kennel Club!!  :boooo:

Mudgie

was once told nacho was a great specimen of a silver dalmation  ::) and why didnt he have any spots  ::)  I said he doesnt have any spots cos he isnt a dalmation – “are you sure?”  ???  Eh doh!!!  Let me just check last time I looked he was a weimaraner…… “eh what’s a weimaraner?”  to which I replied
    A spotless silver dalmation  ;D

Prem2Pram

I can believe it, I have been asked if Holly was a puppy Rotti  ::)

::) some people!

i hav a small working type lab and i hav been asked if shes a greyhound  ::) :what:

vinya12

I know how you feel.
    I met the most annoying man when out with my Elkhound. He came over and said, oh look a husky.  no its and Elkhound I said,  Oh I know, an Akita  he said.  No, its an Elkhound I said. Oh I know what you mean he said its a Alaskan malamute, iv seen one before. NO  :nono: its an elkhound , ah yes he said, I can see now its one of the inuits . I didn’t answer and walked away  :confused:

[quote author=vinya12 link=topic=12657.msg244544#msg244544 date=1223555649]
    I know how you feel.
    I met the most annoying man when out with my Elkhound. He came over and said, oh look a husky.  no its and Elkhound I said,  Oh I know, an Akita  he said.  No, its an Elkhound I said. Oh I know what you mean he said its a Alaskan malamute, iv seen one before. NO  :nono: its an elkhound , ah yes he said, I can see now its one of the inuits . I didn’t answer and walked away  :confused:
    [/quote]

lmao excellent! people are great! no really they are arn’t they! lol

vinya12

yep, i must admit it did make me laugh  :happy:

Anonymous

what is really funny about Ruby’s story is it was A VET!!!!!!! that convinced the owners she was a clumber in the first place ……

i mean .. L@@K at her – the flipping grass is taller than she is !!

[img width=468 height=358]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/clairewarden/ruby5.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=331]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/clairewarden/ruby17.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=362]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/clairewarden/ruby16.jpg[/img]

the bed her AND harry are sharing is william dogs little bed !!!!!!

this has to be the most rediculous one – i mean your dog must already be larger than she is !!!

[img width=468 height=263]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/clairewarden/ruby1.jpg[/img]

Claire x

Anonymous

He he and guess to pointed out the fact it was a working cocker Oh my  :pray: :pray: :pray:

yup well done Val  ;D

That pic always makes me smile Claire WIlliam in the background shouting  ;D  ;D

Dont think Honeys ever been mistaken for anything other than what she is –  ;D

Poor Fudge confused with a cocker  :nono:  :-*

kizkiznobite

well….clumbers are mini st bernards really you know.. 😉

Anonymous

suz – that pic is william all over – sometimes i just want to jab him with diazepam i tell you !!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime