Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

emma_pen

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Missing Terrier X – Northumberland! #66895
    emma_pen
    Member

    Yes she’s on DL as well as several other sites.

    in reply to: Missing Terrier X – Northumberland! #66892
    emma_pen
    Member

    Poor Molly is still missing, we are all devastated and trying everything but she seems to have disappeared completely. I just hope someone has taken her in and is looking after her.

    [img width=468 height=343]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a48/victoriapenaluna/DSC_0020.jpg[/img]

    Molly is the dog wearing the red harness in the photo

    in reply to: Flyball #79313
    emma_pen
    Member

    I love the name Exeter X Factors!

    Although like agility flyball division is dominated by collie types, its not just for collies and I saw all sorts doing it at Selby. Elliot is one of the quickest dogs in our club, and he’s a Staffie Lurcher. And as you can see from the video on page 2 Elliot was the quickest on a starters team of collies apart from him and there’s no reason why he won’t go on to be just as good at it as the division collies.

    In our club we have a Lab, a Golden Retriever, a Deerhound/Wolfhound, a Flatcoat, a Papillon & a Sheltie amongst others. We have just started up as a club and we currently have 6 collies (I *think*), including the trainers two. I saw shepherds doing it at Selby, and although they weren’t that fast they were consistent. I know a Flyball Rottie on another forum.

    You can check out the breeds registered as flyball dogs here: http://www.flyball.org.uk/database/breed.php
    There are currently 14 rotties with points registered with teams, and 39 GSD’s. This is compared with a huge 1545 collies/sheepdogs  😮

    in reply to: Flyball #79306
    emma_pen
    Member

    Oh that would be fab, we need a handsome shepherd  :-* on the team  ;D

    in reply to: Flyball #79301
    emma_pen
    Member

    Well we had a great time at our first tournament, though it was very cold for camping LOL!

    We got a First in starters for the Red Rose team, short video can be seen here (Elliot is the third dog to run – the only one not a collie LOL)
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pUfb0FlnAAU

    We got a Fifth (out of five!) in our division for Multibreed but we had great fun and of course Elliot got some points towards his Flyball Dog award.

    in reply to: Flyball #79299
    emma_pen
    Member

    Thanks  ;D

    in reply to: Flyball #79297
    emma_pen
    Member

    I have a friend in Newton Abbot trying to find a flyball trainer, so keep me updated!

    in reply to: Flyball #79295
    emma_pen
    Member

    Well I hope we can fill your boots LOL.

    Elliot at training today.

    [img width=468 height=299]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/emma_pen/flyball/DSC_0189.jpg[/img]

    [img width=468 height=310]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/emma_pen/flyball/DSC_0108.jpg[/img]

    [img width=468 height=164]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/emma_pen/flyball/DSC_0223.jpg[/img]

    [img width=468 height=149]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/emma_pen/flyball/DSC_0209.jpg[/img]

    [img width=468 height=146]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/emma_pen/flyball/DSC_0258.jpg[/img]

    [img width=468 height=290]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/emma_pen/flyball/DSC_0248.jpg[/img]

    [img width=468 height=310]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/emma_pen/flyball/DSC_0210.jpg[/img]

    in reply to: Flyball #79293
    emma_pen
    Member

    I am with Tyne Tailwaggers  ;D and I’ll be at Selby this weekend but I believe I’m running with the Red Rose starter team – is that who you are with wags? Then I’m in Multibreed with Tyne on Monday  🙂

    in reply to: Cavalier King Charles Question #107409
    emma_pen
    Member

    Oh yes this is completely different to Haggis – he was healthy for a start. But sstill, I couldn’t take a pup back to a puppy farmer – it would end up being drowned, battered, starved or worse. If you really weren’t going to keep it, it would be more humane to get it euthanased at the vets and not sent back for a horrible death.

    I think its more important to educate the world to stop people going to these bastards in the first place, not send tiny puppies back to them to die.

    in reply to: Cavalier King Charles Question #107403
    emma_pen
    Member

    Could anyone here REALLY take a puppy back to a terrible place once they had it?? I certainly wouldn’t have sent Haggis back into his hellhole… 😮

    in reply to: Cavalier King Charles Question #107388
    emma_pen
    Member

    Nobody put me on a throne, but you certainly don’t expect to be called thick by a forum moderator. Me thinks its not me who has a throne here  :-X

    in reply to: Cavalier King Charles Question #107381
    emma_pen
    Member
    quote :

    I know she is a friend but she is thick

    I agree with everything thats been said re puppy farms etc but since when were very personal insults acceptable by a forum moderator?

    in reply to: Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo #65132
    emma_pen
    Member

    I met a spoodle (springer/poodle) 2 days ago and he was gorgeous and very very sweet. He is old, so assume accidental, as the trend for oodles is more recent? Anyway, he had the most scrunchable big head!

    in reply to: Pit Bull Attack #65512
    emma_pen
    Member

    Kali is beautiful!!!!

    I have a friend who works in a shelter in Ontario…Current PBTs must be neutered/muzzled/etc, but any dog with the 5 specified breeds in them must be euthanased or sent to labs to be ‘used’ in research…

    Have you guys seen Sorry Again?

    http://www.sorryagain.com

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

  • Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever

This is Crude Ash Popup From Elementor