Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
waller540MemberLovely film, very inspirational. :'(
waller540MemberGreat program, thanks for the heads up
waller540MemberNot sure if it’s the same brand as the above comment but ‘Kelco Filthy Animal’ I’ve heard is one of the best on the market.
waller540MemberI heard ‘pee-pads’ are useful for this. They have a dog scent on them which you leave in the house so that your dog pees on them, then eventually you take them outside so your dog follows them to pee.
November 9, 2011 at 1:11 pm in reply to: How Your Dog Learns, the training theory we offer before going out on the field #78982
waller540MemberGreat introductory information, any beginner would benefit from this. Love the video and your website as well. 🙂
waller540MemberI don’t think its something just anyone can learn. I think you need a natural flare with dogs and lots and lots of experience. Then, take a course.
waller540MemberWe use Natures Harvest, it was recommended by a couple of people.
waller540MemberWow! Never heard of canicross before. Impressive!
waller540MemberHis coat is beautiful! :yes:
waller540Member6 months from when she went into heat.
waller540MemberNice looking site, very modern.
waller540MemberGreat site. Very nicely designed. Can I ask where you’re based?
November 2, 2011 at 2:45 pm in reply to: A little video of Sky!! (My doG it took ages to upload lol) #74732
waller540MemberShe’s lovely, what is she?
waller540MemberFollow the lead looks really good! I used a guide on Dog Walkers City when I set up, which was very helpful… You can find it here:
http://www.dogwalkerscity.com/starting-a-dog-walking-business.html
(Dog Walkers City is a directory you can sign up to as well)
-
AuthorPosts