Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Jess

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Jess

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    xtine

hope she’s gonna be ok Izzie.. thinking of her  :-*

Izzie

Thanks Xtine

Val, she had another episode, she gone cold, gums and tongue gone very very pale nearly white, the jugular was visibly pulsating, so am going back tomorrow and demanding a visit to the cardio vet.

Diesel73

Good luck Jessygirl  :-* .

Don’t leave till the find it Izz, something has to be wrong if she like this. Hugs girl (that one is for you Izz  :-* ), hope by this time tomorrow you can breath slowly again.

*Lassie*

Izzie how is Jess? any luck with seeing the cardio vet?

Izzie

Sorry, have been doing most updates by pm with Val.

Since thurs she has been really down, not interested in anything, sleeping most of the time, the spark had gone . She even had a go at Trixie for sniffing her. Thursday evening Livia wouldnt go in the same room as Jess. She hasnt been out since Thursday for walks because she wasnt interested.

This morning she has played with livia, had a walk and was loving it, although she wasnt doing her manic running round. come home, fed them both and checked her gums- they gone pale again, she bright and responsive.

So far she has had an ECG, which I was first told it was bad news, but vet wanted to double check, then I get told ecg showed nothing sinister, but they worried because her jugular pusle was visible.
    Next step is to get referred to a cardiologist to find out if her heart is failing, and why. Her MVD is on the left hand side, and the vet is convinced her right side of her heart is failing.

She has also been on a detox to see if that makes a difference or whether is vits that is causin the problems.

*Lassie*

This morning she has played with livia, had a walk and was loving it, although she wasnt doing her manic running round. come home, fed them both and checked her gums- they gone pale again, she bright and responsive.

At least that sounds hopeful, she is still getting enjoyment out of life.
    Paws crossed she is sorted soon :-*

Izzie

She gone down again, whole body is going a bit odd, as if the heart is thumping that much it sending waves- its difficult to describe and I know it sounds nuts, but it like a shiver but more intense- if you see what I mean  :-\

DawnG

Sorry to read she’s gone downhill again  🙁  Hugs to you both x

xtine

Sorry to read that Jess is still suffering with whatever this is, hope you get an answer soon Izzie  :-*

Izzie

quick update:

Been on to the vet who originally diagnosed her, he wants her to go back to him for a full scan so been in touch with my vets and getting them to arrange the finer details.

The cardio vet wants to get her scanned asap so hoping for this week or early next week.

Val

Thank the lord for that about time too
    Keep in touch
    Val

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=15040.msg274556#msg274556 date=1267539992]
    quick update:

Been on to the vet who originally diagnosed her, he wants her to go back to him for a full scan so been in touch with my vets and getting them to arrange the finer details.

The cardio vet wants to get her scanned asap so hoping for this week or early next week.
    [/quote]

Izzie

she is going in tomorrow for chest xray for cardio vet and is booked for scan next week

She been up  and down still, has a play and it wears her out for 5-6 hours.

*jody*

Good luck for tommorow  :-*

Izzie

Xrays have shown nothing sinister, heart looks fine, not enlarged.

Picking her up at 4, and vet is going to ring cardio to get an appointment for next week

Diesel73

So her heart looks good, that’s a relief  :yes: … i’m just wondering what IS wrong with her  :-\ .
    Goodluckgoodluckgoooooodluck Izz  :-* , may the gods be fortunate on Jess.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime