Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

ok…here he is

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs ok…here he is

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Izzie

pupstar???

kizkiznobite

SHUSH…mo will get  :suspious:  :suspious:

Izzie

😀 😀 😀 😀

.dodger.

he’s lovely, congrats 🙂

Diesel73

So THIS is what you been upto? I said it befor and here it is again; everytime one misses a couple of days of dogboard YOU got another dog bwahahaha  😀 .
    He’s handsome Bev, very nice face he’s got. So…. you can’t do anything wrong with Mo for the year to come ai?  :whistle: Hahahaha 😀 .

kizkiznobite

mmmm she now trying to convince me that he will need to sleep upstairs…. :crazy: :nono: :nono: i am not sleeping with 2 males….no way  :gum:

so i have told her he too old to do stairs  :agree:

Diesel73

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14286.msg267649#msg267649 date=1243702418]
    mmmm she now trying to convince me that he will need to sleep upstairs…. :crazy: :nono: :nono: i am not sleeping with 2 males….no way  :gum:

so i have told her he too old to do stairs  :agree:
    [/quote]
    :nono: ,  :nono: AND  :nono: .

Boys need to stay with mamy particularly!  :yes:

What if poor moboyo wakes up in the middle of the night and no momam around…. his little heart would be broken, he all alone without moman, he all alone crying his pretty brown clumby eyes out, he would starve himself (until breakfast) due to missing her, he would be cold and lonely and will have to wreck the sofa to catch her scent and feel close to her, probably has to eat some laundry to ease his mind and………. You can’t do this to him and her Bev, it simply unfair  :tease: .

kizkiznobite

then she can move in to another room with him …it bad enough with one male either chomping at his bits half the night or snorting slobber all over  >:D

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Diesel73

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14286.msg267655#msg267655 date=1243704975]
    then she can move in to another room with him …it bad enough with one male either chomping at his bits half the night or snorting slobber all over  >:D
    [/quote]
    Well  :whistle: ……. moman could try to see if 1 male sleeps uhm more to your liking if ANOTHER male is there to keep him company  ;D . Just ‘try’  :yes: , as in ‘for a little while’… or as in ‘long while’ to see if it really has no effect… or as in ’till you get fed up and choose the sofa’ bwahahaha  😀 .

Dougsmum

Ah Bev he is adorable…

Life with Clumbers is the best xxx ah he looks like a real sweetie  :-*

Sarah Jane

Awwwwww he is so handsome  :yes: the perfect gent hay  :ok:  you both deserve it congrats x

kizkiznobite

we get ted today at 2pm…excited but sad too for his dad…..

somatisgoingdowndontknowwhatbut  :suspious:  :suspious: cubert

anotherboyotolookafterwhencaniretire?  ::) amilou

henothavingmybedineedmysleep  :sleepy:

Izzie

Well? how did it all go?

is he settling in ok?

pics??

kizkiznobite

no pics today…no time for pics hun

well…first and foremost…my baby boy is all grown up… 😮 😮 when did that happen  🙁  but am very proud and ami would be if she knew what that meant  🙂  she taught the lado well and he now ready to work with me ……i really need to get a video setup here because it all so brill and so hard to type through it all….but cubert doing all the younger dog stuff …and no you not putting head on my back and no you not humping me and no you not going up my amilou’s arse and when i lie down and tell you to lie down you will and no that doesnt mean you get back up again…..

i have ami in a stand off….6ft….and when at one moment she thought cubes needed help… cubert did …actually no i dont i can do this i am now protecting you…..we been at it 30 mins now and cubes has him as far as yep thats good thats a lie down and yep you stay like that until i ask you to play…ok you dont do play? well then fine but you dont hump me…right bigman… >:D

it really hard to describe….cube communicates by lifting and dropping the bottom flews to show teeth or not..when pushed he curls nose..when really pushed he growls with it…then goes into the play bow…that means bloody well stop it and lie down or play

tedtoo…errmmm actually TedTOO!!!! responds well…takes the message well…backs off…then comes in for another try….but he ‘listening’ and he following…it just not sustained….but that will come
    fascinating …really fascinating…and ami now happier at letting the baby boy do the house male dog work…she watching and is alert ….when there is lots of noise she asking me should i help him

ted is drop dead gorg…he really really does not look or act 11…if asked i would have said about  7….he well trimmed but i suspect he has a tight curly coat like brose…he average height..trim and fit….has some arthritis in front right leg…rear left right…he pulls on leash so thats prob wear and tear as a result…and he only has 2 toes on front right foot that he has had to compensate for so maybe a bit of influence there too, he also has some osteoarthritis middle of spine…i get a pain response there…..he has a very swollen anus and his dad says he has straining bouts…but he also has slightly shrunken testes so am thinking maybe a swollen prostate…he has selective deafness haha…clumber style…and i think he just starting with panus…but for 11 he a marvel…got him booked into to huge in the morning..,.so will see what he thinks

he has been fed balls in a bag but also bones with it…he has a chipped canine a and a broken rear tooth…but he has good clean teeth…naturally worn from bones…so…here we  go then…the boys with nuts are just now starting to offer play responses…cubert still dictating the terms of that and TedTOO!!! is working it all out…slowly   🙂 they currently sharing the water bowl  ;D  and…he dont empty flews before he moves…lovley …by midnight we will be swimming out the door…. ;D

ifhestickshisnoseupmybumoncemoreiwillsorthimandbuggerstandingoffi warnedhim3timesnow  >:D amilou

howmuchlongerdoiahvetobeabigboyiwanttoplay  p:-) cubert

amatayinginmybeduntilitsorted  :whistle: falkor

bloodyyoungstersistillgotitinmebringitongirlsandboys   :butt: :butt:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime