Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

ok…here he is

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs ok…here he is

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

all going well…they eating bones and meat together…a little grumbling from cubert doing you eat there i eat here on my mat…got that…this is MYMAT….ok…got that…he been following mo about….including going into the loo  ::)…asked Mo for fresh water  ;D not me  ;D…now then…who is going to do the late night street walk ……bets taken  ;D ;D

he ignores me…as in thats her that sticks hand up balls ans pokes about in mouth  ::)  no change there then  ;D but he a gent and lets me …not like samtoo  >:D….

im glad hes settling in well ;D cant wait to see some picss of cubert and tedtoo interacting ;D

kizkiznobite

took some on mobile…cubert telling him to lie down….sent to izzie so when they on photobucket will post….when i can work camera, cue ami, cue 2 boys and shut mo up with the chatter ….will do some with camera…am good at multi tasking…bit not that good

Izzie

Cant find lead atm, sorry you are going to have to wait a while longer

Izzie

lie down then….

i said lie down….I SAID LIE DOWN….good thats how we lie down  🙂

did you get the others iz?

😀 😀 bless cubert being the boss ;D

Izzie

thats the only two I got

*Nat*

Good to hear he’s settling in  ;D Going to have to have a new sig again Bev  :happy:

xtine

sounds like the usual fun and games chez Bev’n’MO  ;D Hope he brings you all many happy times  :-*

Izzie

okok am down…RIGHT

if you look at the right foot you can see just the two toes…

so he TedTOOTwotoes  🙂

thanks iz xx

kizkiznobite

oh doG…. ::)   🙁

wake up bev….. :-[

bless him….we up early …he resting in dog house after a couple of busy hours…he started crying…got him back out …mo got up she got a big greet….then he crying around her feet…then i remembered he used to breccy…duh!!

back in dog house gave him breccy…did here you are sweets (as that is what i automatically say to my lot)….shut door…he crying…told mo to ignore a bit…dont want to re-enforce…15 mins later …mo peeps in ….he lying staring at food bowl crying….was waiting for his release cue  :educated:

double duh!!!

😮  whydoeshegetbreccywewantbreccy   amilou cubert and falkor  :what:

kizkiznobite

was almost right….yep to all i thought …anal problem is compounded by a perianal gland tumor …these growths act as receptors for testosterone so that explains his behaviour with ami and cubert…he has ED in front right elbow too  :hurt: ….he was a good lad…just had to be muzzled for the elbow check….Hugh also guessed his age was 7 ish…. 🙂 he weighs 33 kilo….
    he being very affectionate now with maureen…gives her kisses …so she a happy bunny…he has stopped going up ami’s bum…she told him off bigtime early this am…he finally got the message…. :yes:

falkor and ted are sharing a bed….ami and ted are sharing the same room…cubert and ted are just about sharing the house….cubert blocks him from me …ted blocks cubert from maureen….

boys…. ::)

xtine

awwwww poor boy  :'(

He’ll need time to train you Bev  😉

xtine

so what is to be done about the gland?

kizkiznobite

sadley he will have to have an op to remove the tumour (s) ….he will also have to be castrated…the problem is that just like what happened with samtoo… if they not caught soon enough and they are malignant the secondaries move to lungs, liver and lymph system…….relieved that it not in the tail nor are they any obvious signs of it in the abdomen…..he has had a chemical castrate injection today to knock out the testosterone and shrink it all down …makes for an easier op…the tissue will then be tested to see if malignant or not…Hugh thinks not from texture etc…so fingers crossed….will take him for op in a couple of weeks…

for the joint pain…i have got metacam for dire need….you know me and met…but until his diet change and extra supplements etc gets underway he clearly needs something stronger than st j w …at the moment i cannot massage or manipulate…it too sore…didnt mess about with teeth today…Hugh will take a proper look and do what is needed when he under the GA….

he really was a very good boy…when i think how we struggled trying to treat samtoo….he was very very tolerant….and Hugh is so good…he got tummy tickles and biccys of him  :happy:
    he currently sitting in front of mo drooling candles of goo scrounging cos she eating chocolate…. :nono:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime