Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
k9MemberI have serious bc withdrawal symptoms so thanks for this fix, will follow with interest, good luck k9
k9MemberWhat fab pics. You are sooo lucky to have such great pals in your life. k9
k9MemberHope you had a great bday Wodan. Keep them coming my lovely k9 x
k9MemberSo sorry to hear of your loss. Run free sweetheart k9xx
k9MemberHe’s gorgeous. You’re very lucky. k9
k9Member[quote author=k9 link=topic=14788.msg272850#msg272850 date=1254396262]
Hi, I now have just one space left for Christmas orders. If anyone wants it let me know asap and I’ll pencil you in. k9
[b] As before there is always 10% off for all dog club members, just drop me a line.
[b]For other examples visit http://www.mshepherdillustrator.co.uk k9
[/quote]
k9MemberBess says that he’s one handsome lad and she wishes she was a few years younger.
k9November 13, 2009 at 3:49 pm in reply to: Poorly Fritz – not ideal breakfast reading. You have been warned! #87715
k9MemberThinking of you both, hope you see improvement soon. Bess and k9 xx
k9MemberHi Pointer
No it’s not too late for Christmas posting. :ok: Won’t be able to start until approx end Nov due to orders. If that’s ok or you need it for an early occasion just drop me a pers message.
…And welcome to dogclub.
k9
k9MemberHi froska
Give my two lads a big hug from Bess and me.
(The picture we discussed goes in the signature)
k9
k9MemberHope you are on the mend fritz, aunty Bess
and k9
k9MemberHi there, it looks like you are going through what Bess and I went through last august, stroke or vestibular syndrome. I thought I was about to have Bess put to sleep but fortunately I had a vet who assured me there was a great chance of recovery and she’s here by my side now asleep on the sofa aged 15half. Please look at the log I kept and posted on my webpage, will send you a link to your box. I found great comfort reading about others who had made it through. It seems so terrible at the time but you will get through it and with your tlc he has every chance. Sending you both good thoughts from the Midlands k9 & Bess
k9MemberThose first two photos are stunners!
k9 and BessJuly 9, 2009 at 9:29 am in reply to: The sun is shining the dogs are happy, all’s right with the world #73083
k9MemberThose pics of such lovely dogs have really cheered me up. Thanks for that!
k9
k9MemberBess sends her love and glad he’s feeling better x
-
AuthorPosts