Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

rona

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Cruciate Ligament #84028
    rona
    Member

    She’s xraying hips, but only because i said he had always had a funny walking action from behind. I call it his wet knicker walk, both legs swing out as if he’s wet himself but only in slow paces, once he’s in more than a walk he’s fine

    in reply to: Cruciate Ligament #84026
    rona
    Member

    Trip to vet was a waste of time really, she asked me how he was, how do i know if i can’t exercise him! he seems okish. Anyway he is having xrays tomorrow so we may be able to rule out a few diagnosis

    in reply to: Beau’s Missing #109919
    rona
    Member

    oh my god. this is my nightmare.
    Really hope he’s back soon

    in reply to: i need a holiday #109442
    rona
    Member

    Just a suggestion. Have you been to the north downs to the west of Dorking. Loads of walking for a short break holiday

    in reply to: Hi, as I am new here today. #105219
    rona
    Member

    Hi , another goldie owner, brilliant. Welcome.
    You didn’t go on at all, lovely to know how important your dogs are to you

    in reply to: untrained owners #109819
    rona
    Member

    Things like this seem to happen all the time, some owners just won’t let dogs be dogs

    in reply to: Computer speech #109769
    rona
    Member

    How do you know this Claire?

    in reply to: Computer speech #109765
    rona
    Member

    I’ve changed today from Jr member to full member. How did that happen? Why are some ruled by dogs and others dog obsessed. You must think I’m dim!!!!

    in reply to: Computer speech #109761
    rona
    Member

    Come on chaps lets have it

    in reply to: Comparison of body language #77906
    rona
    Member

    Can’t watch. Breaks my heart

    in reply to: Computer speech #109758
    rona
    Member

    Brilliant thanks. I will have to refer back to this post quite often for a while. I’m ok with most dog breed abbreviations as been around dogs for ever, and that a long time in my case!

    in reply to: Cruciate Ligament #84024
    rona
    Member

    Thanks Val. Mum & dad were hip scored, Alf not been xrayed as neutered boy, no need unless problems. Present problem is around the ligament area as joint was swollen.
    Vets on Thursday and I will go with more knowledge and a lot more questions, thanks to you all

    in reply to: Trixie #84119
    rona
    Member

    I know how you feel. Hope Trixie better soon

    in reply to: Cruciate Ligament #84022
    rona
    Member

    Thanks for help in finding Alf’s breeder, I had looked on Champdogs a few days earlier, they must have just updated.
    Sam has just replied and said that her mother has Alfs sister and no trouble there, she has not heard of any problems with other siblings either.
    So must be under exercise followed by over exercise.
    Makes me feel guilty now!

    in reply to: Dog Trainer Fined for Yanking Puppy by Throat….. #90572
    rona
    Member

    I didn’t mean choke chains, I mean pinch collars. Apparently there is one that is legal in this country. So the RSPCA told me

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

  • Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever

This is Crude Ash Popup From Elementor